CCTV is in operation 24/7 throughout the hallways and outside the hotel
Reservation and payment
- Full payment is required in advance to confirm your reservation
- Payment is taken within 72 hours upon booking regardless the check in date (except last minute bookings when payment is taken immediately upon booking)
- Your reservation is non refundable and non transferable
- Once the reservation is confirmed, we will not be able to change the date(s) of booking
- Minimum 2 – 3 nightly stays apply on some weekends and Bank Holidays
- Payment can be made by Debit/Credit card or Bank transfer
- The price of the room is a price for 2 people, £25 extra charge applies for the third person per night.
From 2.30 pm onwards
Please note that we offer self-check in facilities and don`t have a Reception desk. There might be a possibility that there won’t be anyone to meet you upon your arrival.
The Guest receives all check in details and instructions by e-mail/text message. You will be able to access the front doors and your room via a set of codes. The system is very user friendly and easy to follow. Alternatively you can reach us by phone or email. We are always ready to help. Please call: +44 (0) 7557787011
Our check-out time is 10:30 am.
We appreciate if you would check out on time. Should you require later check out or wish to leave your luggage please let us know in advance, we will try to accommodate your request whenever it is possible.
Families, children & extra beds
- We are family friendly guest house and welcome children of any age accompanied by an adult
- We don’t allow children under 18 without adult supervision
- There is a capacity for extra beds in some rooms (please check with us before booking). £25 charge applies for an extra guest in the room.
- Baby cot can be provided on request free of charge (please check with us before booking as not every room has a space for a cot)
Smoking is not permitted in any part of the hotel including the balcony.
Sensitive smoke detectors are installed throughout the hotel in all our bedrooms and shower rooms.
If we see any evidence of smoking, we will have to ask you to vacate the property and the following charges will be applied:
- £50 – fine
- the cost of your room for 1 nights stay
Amenities and services
- Free fast WIFI
- Tower Fan (located in the wardrobe)
- Mini fridge (Super King Rooms only)
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary toiletries
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Complimentary tray consisting of cereal, variety of snacks and selection of hot and cold drinks
- Daily Housekeeping
Limited mobility and wheelchair access
Regretfully our facilities can`t accommodate wheelchair users and guests with limited mobility due to the structure of the building.
There are 4 floors in our guest house with no lift.
To ensure the safety of our guests as well as the advice from our Fire and Safety consultant, we regret that we do not provide any ironing facilities in the room.
There are two laundries situated very close to the hotel providing any express services that you may require during your stay.
Damage and Disturbances
We reserve the right to charge the guest for any damages and breakages, including stained bedding and towels
Your booking will be cancelled immediately without any liability for a refund or compensation in the following circumstances:
- Engagement in unacceptable behaviour that causes disturbance to other guests and/or staff
- Any damage or loss caused to the hotel and staff due to neglect or omission to act responsibly
- Smoking in any part of the hotel
- Excessive noise and/or disturbances
Parking in the area requires a permit C. The area around the Guest Houses is 80% permit holders only with the remaining split between ‘Pay & Display’ & Disabled.
We can supply our guests with a parking permit supplied by Brighton & Hove City Council. The cost is £10 for 24 hours (one night – one permit)
You are still required to find your parking space.
The guests generally choose this option. Parking in Brighton is testing at the best of times, but weekdays are easier than weekends. So, please take that into consideration and be patient.
The parking zone C is our street and parallel streets driving towards the centre and Brighton Marina. The zone also goes inland for about 2 miles. There is also parking on the Brighton Seafront, but building side only NOT the beach side. ALWAYS check the small white signposts that you are in zone C.
If you are interested in purchasing a permit then please contact us directly and we will be happy to help.
Payment is best made in cash to a member of our staff, but in the event you don’t meet anyone throughout your stay then please leave it in your room upon check-out. If you would like to pay by card, please bring this to the hotels attention prior to your arrival.
Arrival – Check Charlotte Street in the event there is a space. If not then please pull up to the hotel, parking opposite on the double yellows (don’t park in the disabled space). This will only be for a few minutes. Collect your permit (on the radiator just as you enter) and drop of your luggage in your room, then proceed in search of your parking space. This is normal procedure in Charlotte Street considering how many guest houses there are.